- What does Britlink International do?
If you are a University, College, Training Centre or an Education Consultancy Company, we offer programs and/or strategic solutions for your organisation.
- How do I become a Britlink representative/agent or a SQA approved centre?
You may contact us to discuss the approval process. Our Marketing Team is very friendly and approachable. We aim to meet the requirements of all our centres and to satisfy any queries you may have.
- How long does it take to become a Britlink representative/agent or a SQA approved centre?
We aim to turnaround completed applications for Britlink representative/agent authorisation within 2 weeks. For SQA authorisation, it will take approximately 8-12 weeks.
- Are the programmes offered by Scottish Qualifications Authority / UK Public Colleges recognized?
Well-established and distinguished, the programmes offered by the UK Public Colleges are of top-notch quality and are widely recognised.
- How are the fees like?
Please contact our marketing team for more information.
- I have already obtained accreditation from another awarding organisation(s). What other information(s) do I need to submit?
Please provide us with the full information of the awarding organisation and your status with the organisation as it will enable us to shorten your processing period.
- What qualifications can my centre offer?
Please check our website for an updated list of qualifications or alternatively, you may contact our marketing team for more information.
- I do not see any marketing personnel in my country, who should I contact?
You can contact our Marketing Manager and he will send the respective person in-charge to get in touch with you.